Saturday, December 9, 2017

Sleepless night



Stars have gone,
The moon has left,
Who took the darkness, is it theft?
The sun is at its work,
The birds are about to shout,
It’s again the never ending sleep drought,

The dogs are barking,
The birds are singing,
People are getting ready for their another challenge,
But I am still stuck in yesterday’s trouble,
I don’t know if my tomorrow is going to start,
The insomnia of yesterday is making me fall apart,

Half of the day has passed,
Everyone is working hard to get the green,
I rub my eyes in the bed and remain unproductive,
The sun is trying to enter the room,
But the curtains are still on,
I sit down and wander about my sleep that’s long gone,

Slowly it hits the dusk,
I am already behind in the race with world,
People are about to eat and sleep now,
But I am at my dawn,
They sleep and I start my day,
Now the cycle repeats the same as usual,
I think sleeping late has become my ritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment