Thursday, December 22, 2016

Untitled



Your eyes were never congruent with your words,
Your lips were never telling the truth,
Your heart always faked the beats for me,
Yes, you were always lying,

Your hands never mistakenly touched me,
Your ears never tried to listen what I said,
Your legs were always tired to walk,
Yes, you were never comfortable with me,

Your hairs always changed the color like you did,
Your mind always thought of everything except me,
Your soul never wanted mine with it,
Yes, you were always like this,

My eyes always had your image in it,
My lips always called your name,
My heart never beat for anyone else,
Yes, I was always crazy for you,

My hands always wanted to be around you,
My ears always wanted to hear words from you,
My legs wanted to run forever with you,
But no, I never got a chance,

My hairs always wanted to turn white with yours,
My mind was always occupied by you,
My soul had always a place for you,
But you didn’t care about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment